Ask yourself, which column best describes you and your way of thinking?
|I am best when delegating and supervising.
||I am best when getting my hands dirty and involved.
|I want an environment where yesterday’s plan is always today’s priority.
||I want an environment where the only certainty is change and the future is what I make it to be.
|I look forward to the destination.
||I look forward to the journey.
|Mobile commerce is already the next big thing and I want in!
||Mobile commerce could be bigger than projected today and I want to create it!
If you selected column B, then you put the ‘B’ in BilltoMobile. You have what it takes to succeed in the role of Senior Product Manager at BilltoMobile and you are the type of person we are looking for to join our team.
This is a hands-on, senior individual contributor role providing ample room to grow for the right product leader. As a senior member of the customer-facing, highly visible product team:
- You must be proficient and effective in communicating and influencing others.
- You will meet with customers, partners, and internal teams on a daily basis, all competing for your time, resources, and leadership.
- You will drive the full product development cycle in collaboration with a close knit dynamic team, with the expectation of staying on schedule, on task, and exceeding customer expectations.
- You will be responsible for building new products based upon opportunities uncovered through competitive analysis, market trends, segmentation and user feedback, while making data driven decisions to ensure our existing products continue to be leaders in the market.
- You will work with the executive team to define the product roadmap and execute on the company vision. Each day you will be expected to innovate, advocate, and motivate others to achieve the next big thing in mobile commerce.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in product management including at least 2+ years in mobile technologies and/or payments.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of quality product definition and delivery, driving revenue growth and maintaining high customer loyalty.
- Passion for mobile commerce and providing an outstanding user experience.
- A natural collaborator with strong initiative, entrepreneurial spirit, and high energy. Skilled at collaboratively driving decisions with engineering, marketing, and sales.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while managing competing priorities.
- Strong technical and analytical skills. Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations.
- Ability to conceive new markets and new products from scratch, evangelize and drive success throughout the organization.
- Additional experience with payments , marketing, data, or risk technologies a big plus!
- Bachelor's degree within a technical discipline; M.B.A. is preferred.