Danal, Inc. is the premier provider of mobile identity and authentication solutions driven by unique real-time connections to mobile carrier networks and data. As an Identity Solutions Manager, you will use your customer management, technical and business consultancy skills to engage enterprise customers and expand their use cases. You will lend your technical expertise in helping Danal’s partners which include enterprise customers as well as mobile carriers in enabling solutions that solve real customer problems.
This is the perfect launchpad to enhance your career while wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced and cutting edge startup environment. The growth plan would include getting into Business Development, Sales or Solution Architect careers.
- Own overall relationship with partners focusing on increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each partner and drive continued value of Danal products and services.
- Work with partners to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- 3 years prior experience in launching solutions, customer success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Backend database proficiency including MySQL and/or SQL query writing
- Experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
- Excellent time management, organization, and multitasking skills