Danal, Inc. is the premier provider of mobile identity and authentication solutions driven by unique real-time connections to mobile carrier networks and data. As the Director of Carrier Partnerships & Industry Relations at Danal, the key focus for this individual will be to establish strategic engagement, collaboration and successful technology commercialization with major wireless carriers.
- Building and maintaining senior management level relationships with mobile carriers to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify joint strategies and tactics for achievement of targets.
- Actively managing & supporting the mobile carriers through all stages of the product and sales cycles including planning, delivery of programs/incentives to promote awareness and stimulate demand for Danal’s Mobile Identity solution.
- Structuring the commercial relationship with carrier partners (quarterly executive meetings, monthly business meetings, weekly calls)
- Analyzing and proposing new business and partnership opportunities with the carriers in line with the strategy and direction set by Danal management
Public Relations & Trade Shows/Conference, Media Relations
- Responsible for trade shows, exhibits, press releases, and media relations.
- Manage relations with mobile carrier organizations such as the CTIA, GSMA North America, and Telecom Council etc.
- Proven commercial leadership with 15+ years of marketing, business development and operational experience in mobile industry
- Broad, strong understanding of carrier operations and business processes
- Highly strategic and capable of driving stakeholders to a consensus on important issues.
- Extensive negotiation experience, including comfort with legal aspects of negotiations.
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Superb Project tracking & management skills